1) Using a light purple Inglot gel liner as a base, blend it all over the lid.
2) With a Mac 217 brush, load up your brush with Mac Deep Damson shadow, then sprayed a few squirts of Mac Fix+ spray on it. Dab the shadow onto the lower lid…don’t worry if it’s messy, we will blend out the harsh lines in step 3.
3) With a Mac 224 fluffy blending brush, apply Hepcat all the way along the crease & blend it up towards the brow. After this step you can apply a little more Deep Damson back on the lid of you want it bolder.
4) Run Deep Damson & Hepcat under the eyes. Also run a little Mylar or any ivory color under the brow for highlight. If you want shimmer, use Phloof under brow.
5) Apply eye liner, mascara, and lashes…fill in your brows and you’re set!