Weekend Intensive Training Overview

16 Jul

This past weekend, Maggie Runner and I taught an intensive training course for makeup artists and makeup lovers at Glammface Makeup Studio in Redwood City, CA. Our students blossomed before our eyes! We are so proud of them and the progress they made in just 3 days!

About these ads

8 Responses to “Weekend Intensive Training Overview”

1. Diana August 14, 2012 at 12:34 pm #

I love your work and I’m really interested in attending one of your classes. Can you email me when you have a class here in the bay area. Or where can I find more information about your classes. Thank you

• Makeup by Sharona August 17, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

Thank you so much! I will be posting info on upcoming workshops on my Instagram page (makeupbysharona) and Facebook page (Makeup by Sharona).

2. Molly September 6, 2012 at 1:47 am #

Amazing work! I’m interested in attending a workshop on airbrushing. Do you use this technique in your services and do you offer training? Thanks in advance!

• Makeup by Sharona September 24, 2012 at 9:20 pm #

Hi there! I do offer airbrushing but I don’t include it in my workshops because I only have 1 machine.

3. sabrina October 20, 2012 at 10:11 pm #

looks like so much fun! sucks im in fl :( what color is on the girl in the first picture getting her makeup done? its beautiful! i think its the same color on the girl in the white shirt in the fourth picture!

4. Jessica January 21, 2013 at 3:03 pm #

OMG when will you be having another workshop like this? I just stumbled across your blog and am bummed! I always see workships like these but never in my area!

• Makeup by Sharona January 25, 2013 at 9:17 am #

I’m not sure, but when I have my next one planned I will post details here, on my Facebook (Makeup by Sharona), and on my Instagram (makeupbysharona) so keep checking back! :)